Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Props to a Great Company ---HP

As most of my readers know, I love Apple products. I use them a lot. However, Apple is lacking in the enterprise end of the market. For this reason, I use HP products. The agency I work for, uses HP products exclusively. There are a few reasons for this:

HP Products are Just Top Notch

No one can beat their business class desktops, servers, switches, and other hardware. They are built to last and they accomplish that hands down better than any other company out on the market today. In my personal life, I work on a lot of computers. Mostly viruses and malware issues but also hardware failures. I almost never work on an HP. When someone asks me what computer they should buy for their home and family, I always recommend HP for Windows users.

HP Customer Service is Simply the Best

When there is a problem, HP makes it right. Their customer service has always been outstanding. They have quick and reliable service and they are always helpful and friendly. This is true for not only the enterprise support, but also their home user support as well.

HP Has Some of the Best Pricing

At the enterprise level, price is always a concern. However, HP has very competitive pricing with all their products. For the home user, the same is also true. Couple that with reliable products and outstanding customer service, you have a winning combination.

The website I often use is HPDirect The website is easy to use and help is only a click away. Check out @Paul_for_HP on twitter for any questions. He is knowledgable and will be glad to help.

When my friends, family, and clients want a good deal on a Windows machine, I always steer them in HP’s direction. I promise you can’t miss by choosing them!

No comments: