Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I installed OS X Lion

I finished installing Mac OS X Lion about an hour ago. It was painless and very easy. Right off the bat, I am having difficulty getting the hang of the new scrolling change. You have to scroll up to go down. I don't get that but ok. I LOVE Mission Control. A three finger swipe up and you can see everything you have open on one screen. Swiping between spaces is very easy as well.

The mail app is taking a bit of getting used too. The jury is still out on that one but as I use it more, I will let you know. I am also having a bit of trouble with some older apps that I have installed. They seem to have some compatibility issues. I will be creating a list of the good and bad so keep checking back!

2 comments:

Bill said...

What are the minimum system requirements for Lion? I only have 1GB of RAM.

HakNinja said...

x86-64 CPU (Macs with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core i3, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i7, or Xeon processor.)

At least 2GB of RAM

Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later (Mac OS X 10.6.8 recommended)

7 GB of free hard drive space is recommended