Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome!

    Hello and welcome to my new blog.  Since this is my first post I wanted to write a little something to introduce myself.  My name is Jeff Trehern and I am a 31 year old IT professional.  I have a bachelor’s in Information Systems Security and I currently work for a local government.  Some of my responsibilities are to develop database driven applications, maintain current and develop new network infrastructure, and create and enforce information security policies. 

    This blog will primarily focus on technology driven subjects that will range from the beginning home user to the advanced application developer.   If at anytime you have an idea for a topic or just need some advice on a topic, feel free to write me at jeff.trehern@gmail.com. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.  More is on the way soon!

No comments: