Monday, August 1, 2011

Our First of the Month Financial Routine via Frugal Dad

Personal finance is one of my favorite topics to read and learn about. I am always looking for a better way to handle my finances so that I can save more money every month. I especially like to read about other people's routine in order to adapt it to my situation.

Frugal Dad has a really good article he wrote about his family's first of the month financial routine. He outlines 7 things he does at the beginning of every month that helps him keep track of his finances and that enables him to reach his financial goals.

If you are concerned about your monthly finances or you just want read about how someone else handles theirs, you should head over to Frugal Dad and check it out.

Our First of the Month Financial Routine via Frugal Dad

No comments: